Wednesday, June 20, 2012

        Hello everyone!  My name is Emily Freese (soon-to-be Mrs. Pete), and this is my very first education blog!  I am engaged to my best friend of over 4 years, Paul (whose studying to be a high school History/ Civics teacher), and were getting married sometimes after I graduate (which will be May 2014).  For those who do not know me very well, I am a in my second year of college to pursue an elementary education degree to teach grades Pre-K to 5th.
      When I first started college, I applied to pursue a Secondary Education degree in Mathematics!  Do not get me wrong I LOVE my math, but I quickly realized that the older kids were not my style.  Luckily the college I attend requires MANY (and I mean MANY) observation and tutoring hours.  Although getting the hours is tough, I really learned that my calling was the lower grades.

Along with having a passion of teaching, I also love baking sweets!  I've made birthday cakes, baby shower cakes, and more!  My love for baking comes strictly from my grandmother; she's always baking are making something new!
          My sole purpose of creating this blog is to update everyone on mine educational process of becoming an effective educator, my ideas of teachings, as well as others, and creations that I may do.  I hope everyone enjoys reading my post, and I look forward to a lifetime commitment to teaching and my future hubby!

Love,
  Ms. F


I made this cake for a good, college friend of mine for her baby shower.  Our mascot is a lion named "Roomie", and our colors are green and yellow. Go Lions!



No comments:

Post a Comment